Friday, February 8, 2013

The Crucible Movie

This movie was very intresting for me, I really liked it, but it made me angry in some parts. First of all I can say it's a really good movie, because it talks about how things used to be long time ago, instead of drugs and frauds, they had "witches", or teenagers that were impostors to get what they wanted.
I found really intresting the fact that one single person was able to control the whole town and make everyone believed that the people she said were witches, but also she made other girls to keep her lies. They cared more about their lives or what the bad girl could have done with them, than the lives of 28 people. Also when the wife of John Proctor lied for the first time to save his husband from adultery, that shows how much she loved him.
The moment that really made me angry was when the judge, afraid of the power that the girl could get, decides to stop the hunt. Another momento was when everyone believed in the girl as if she was God. But after seeing this movie I realized that things are still that way, everything is power.

No comments:

Post a Comment