Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mexico City Blues - 127th Chorus by Jack Kerouac

Nobody knows the other side
of my house,
My corner where I was born,
dusty guitars
Of my tired little street where
with little feet
I beetled and I wheedled
with my sisters
And waited for afternoon sunfall
When I read the beggining of the chorus it makes me think of the childhood of a person, but it can be a sad or poor childhood as it says "nobody knows the other side of my house, my corner where I was born". Maybe it is a secret or something nobody could have ever imagined, he could have been born in a difficult situation. 
                                               And ma's to bring me back  
to supper mainline
Hum washing line tortillas
and beans,
That Honey Pure land,
of Mominu,
Where I lived a myriad
 kotis of millions
Of incalculable
be-aeons ago
When white while joyous
was also
Center of lake of light

No comments:

Post a Comment